POCO M2 Pro
Where to buy
Where to buy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the screen size of POCO C3?
6.52 inches (16.56cm)
2. What’s the SAR value of POCO C3?
Head SAR: 0.506W/Kg, Body SAR: 0.833W/Kg
3. Does POCO C3 support VoWiFi?
Yes, POCO C3 supports VoWiFi to provide you better call clarity using WiFi.
4. Can I use two 4G (for eg. Jio) SIMs at one time?
Yes, POCO C3 comes with Dual Standby Dual VoLTE. You can use two Jio SIM cards or two VoLTE SIM cards at the same time.
5. Can I use my wired headphones with the POCO C3?
Yes, POCO C3 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.
6. Does this phone have a dedicated SD card slot or a hybrid SIM slot?
POCO C3 comes with a dedicated slot for microSD cards up to 512GB.
7. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The display on POCO C3 is made up of high quality reinforced glass which easily protects the display against day to day scratches. You could opt for a compatible screen guard for added protection.
8. Can I shoot portrait photos on the front camera?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on the 5MP front camera on the POCO C3.
9. Can I use the rear camera to take portrait shots?
Yes, POCO C3’s triple camera setup of 13MP + 2MP + 2MP consists of a dedicated depth sensor that lets you take amazing portrait shots.
10. Does POCO C3 have Face Unlock?
11. Can I shoot pictures in different scenes on the POCO C3?
Yes, POCO C3 comes with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear setup to create better images.
12. What version of Android does it have?
POCO C3 ships with MIUI 12 for POCO based on Android 10
13. Can it run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time?
Yes, it can run two WhatsApp accounts using Dual Apps. You can enable Dual Apps for a lot of other applications besides WhatsApp, for eg. Facebook.
14. Can I connect my USB drive to the phone?
Yes, it has support for USB OTG. You can also connect keyboard, mouse etc.
15. Can I shoot high-quality videos?
Yes, you can shoot 1080p videos on the device.
16. What is the display resolution?
The screen has a HD+ resolution of 1600x720 pixels.
17. How much battery life can I expect?
With a 5000mAh Better Battery 2.0, you can expect up to two days of battery backup depending upon the usage.
18. What’s the macro camera on the rear used for?
The macro camera is a dedicated sensor used for extreme close-up photography of tiny objects like intricate carvings and insects.
19. At what resolution can I shoot videos from the macro camera?
You can shoot 720p videos in macro mode.
20. Does this phone support call recording?
21. Does this phone support Hindi language?
Yes. POCO C3 supports multiple Indian languages including Hindi.
22. Does the phone have a video call facility?
23. Is there any kind of protection from water damage?
POCO C3 has a special P2i nano-coating that makes it splash resistant (not to be confused as waterproof).
24. Can I play HD games on POCO C3?
Yes, with MediTek Helio G35 and HyperEngine Gaming Technology, you can easily enjoy games in HD at medium settings.
See more answered questions (