POCO M2 Pro
Where to buy
Where to buy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the screen size of POCO M2?
6.53 inches (16.58cm)
2. What’s the SAR value of POCO M2?
Head SAR: 0.854W/Kg, Body SAR: 0.417W/Kg
3. Can I control my TV, AC, etc. with POCO M2?
Yes, POCO M2 comes with an IR blaster that allows you to control most appliances.
4. Does POCO M2 support VoWiFi?
5. Can I use two 4G (for eg. Jio) SIMs at one time?
Yes, the POCO M2 comes with Dual Standby Dual VoLTE. So you can use two Jio SIM cards or two VoLTE SIM cards at the same time.
6. Can I use my wired headphones with the POCO M2?
Yes, POCO M2 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.
7. Does POCO M2 come with earphones in the box?
No earphones are provided in the box.
8. Does the phone charge quickly?
Yes, the phone supports 18W fast charging and comes with a 10W charger in-box.
9. Does this phone have a dedicated SD card slot or a hybrid SIM slot?
It has a dedicated slot for microSD cards up to 512GB.
10. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which protects the display against day to day scratches. You could opt for a compatible screen guard for added protection.
11. Can I shoot portrait photos on the front camera?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on the 8MP front camera on the POCO M2.
12. Can I use the rear camera to take portrait shots?
Yes, the quad camera setup of 13MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP with a dedicated depth sensor on the rear allows you to take portraits.
13. Does POCO M2 have Face Unlock?
Yes it has AI face unlock.
14. What is the field of view of the ultra-wide angle lens?
The ultra-wide angle lens has an FOV of 118.2 degrees.
15. Can I shoot pictures in different scenes on the POCO M2?
Yes, POCO M2 comes with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear to create better images.
16. What version of Android does it have?
POCO M2 runs MIUI 11 for POCO based on Android 10
17. Can it run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time?
Yes, it can run two WhatsApp accounts using Dual Apps. You can enable Dual Apps for a lot of other applications besides WhatsApp, for eg. Facebook.
18. Can I connect my USB drive to the phone?
Yes, POCO M2 has support for USB OTG. You can also connect keyboards, mice, etc.
19. Can I shoot high-quality videos?
Yes, you can shoot 1080p FullHD videos on the device.
20. Does it have image stabilisation of any kind?
Yes, there’s Electronic Image Stabilisation to allow for jerk-free videos.
21. Can I use two apps on the same screen?
Yes, using the split screen option, you can use two compatible apps at once.
22. Does it have a noise cancelling mic?
Yes, there is active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic.
23. What is the display resolution?
The screen has a Full HD+ resolution.
24. How much battery life can I expect?
With a 5000mAh capacity, you can expect upto two days of battery backup depending upon the usage.
25. What’s the macro camera on the rear used for?
The macro camera is a dedicated sensor used for extremely close-up photography of tiny objects like intricate carvings and insects.
26. Does this phone support call recording?
27. Does this phone support Hindi language?
Yes. POCO M2 supports multiple Indian languages including Hindi.
28. Does the phone have a video call facility?
29. Is there any kind of protection from water damage?
POCO M2 has a special P2i nano-coating that makes it splash resistant (not to be confused as waterproof).
30. Can I play HD games on POCO M2?
Yes, with ARM Mali-G52 GPU, you can enjoy games in HD.
See more answered questions (