X3 has a large 6.67 inches (16.94cm) making it perfect for viewing videos, reading text or playing games
2. What’s the SAR value of POCO X3?
Head SAR: 0.747W/Kg, Body SAR: 0.615W/Kg; this is well below the 1.5W/Kg recommended limit.
3. Can I control my TV, AC, etc. with POCO X3?
Yes, POCO X3 comes with an IR blaster that allows you to control most appliances.
4. Does POCO X3 support VoWiFi?
Yes. POCO X3 supports Voice over WiFi (VoWiFI) as well as 4G+ and VoLTE
5. Can I use two 4G (for eg. Jio) SIMs at one time?
Yes, the POCO X3 comes with Dual Standby Dual VoLTE. So you can use two SIM cards or two VoLTE SIM cards at the same time.
6. Can I use my wired headphones with the POCO X3?
Yes, POCO X3 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone. The X3 also supports HiRes audio. If you use Bluetooth headphones or speaker, POCO X3 has Aptx HD support too
7. Does POCO X3 come with earphones in the box?
No, earphones are not provided in the box.
8. Does the phone charge quickly?
Yes, it has support for fast charging with 33W charging adapter in the box. The POCO X3 also uses a new technology called MMT which charges faster than traditional chargers
9. Can I expand storage on POCO X3?
POCO X3 features a hybrid microSD slot, which means you can expand storage by up to 512GB on top of the internal storage.
10. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and a pre-installed screen guard which protects the display against day to day scratches.
11. Can I shoot portrait photos on the front camera?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on the 20MP front camera on the POCO X3.
12. Can I use the rear camera to take portrait shots?
Yes, the quad camera setup of 64MP (primary) + 13MP (119 degree ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP depth sensor on the rear allows you to take portraits.
13. Does POCO X3 have Face Unlock?
a. Yes. You can use Face Unlock, the fingerprint reader or both
14. What is the field of view of the ultra-wide angle lens?
The ultra-wide angle lens has an FOV of 119 degrees.
15. Can I use the rear camera to shoot slow motion videos?
Yes, you can shoot slow motion videos with POCO X3.
16. Can I shoot pictures in different scenes on the POCO X3?
Yes, POCO X3 comes with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear to create better images.
17. What version of Android does it have?
POCO X3 runs MIUI 12 for POCO based on Android 10
18. Can it run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time?
Yes, it can run two WhatsApp accounts using Dual Apps. You can enable Dual Apps for a lot of other applications besides WhatsApp, for eg. Facebook.
19. Can I connect my USB drive to the phone?
Yes, it has support for USB OTG. You can also connect keyboards, mice, etc.
20. Can I shoot high-quality videos?
Yes, you can shoot 4K videos on the device.
21. Does it have image stabilisation of any kind?
Yes, there’s Electronic Image Stabilisation to allow for non-shaky jerk-free videos.
22. Can I use two apps on the same screen?
Yes, using the split screen option, you can use two compatible apps at once.
23. Does it have a noise cancelling mic?
Yes, there is active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic.
24. Does it have face unlock?
Yes, it has AI face unlock. POCO X3 has a fingerprint sensor on the side, too.
25. What is the display resolution?
The screen has a Full HD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels with stunning HDR 10 capabilities.
26. How much battery life can I expect?
With a 6000mAh capacity, you can expect well over a day’s battery backup depending upon the usage.
27. What’s the macro camera on the rear used for?
The macro camera is a dedicated sensor used for extremely close-up (4cm) photography of tiny objects like intricate carvings and insects.
28. Does this phone support call recording?
29. Does this phone support Hindi language?
Yes. POCO X3 supports multiple Indian languages including Hindi.
30. Does this phone have a dedicated SD card slot or a hybrid SIM slot?
POCO X3 has a hybrid slot for microSD cards up to 512GB.
31. Does the phone have a video call facility?
32. Is there any kind of protection from water damage?
POCO X3 is IP53-rated which means it is protected against accidental splashes
33. Can I play HD games on POCO X3?
Yes, with the Adreno 618 GPU, you can enjoy lag-free games in HD.
34. Is there a dedicated cooling mechanism on POCO X3?
POCO X3 has LiquidCool Technology with an added layer of Graphite Sheet that keeps the temperature stable even while playing games or watching videos for long hours.
35. What’s the screen refresh rate on POCO X3?
POCO X3 supports a class best refresh rate of upto 120hz with 240hz touch sampling.
36. What is 240hz touch sampling on POCO X3?
With 240hz touch sampling, you get to experience the enhanced fluidity in touch responsiveness of the phone.