The POCO M4 Pro 5G has a 6.6’ Full FHD+ resolution that offers a detailed and clear display with a wide color gamut that offers real-world vividness
2. What is a 90Hz Smart Refresh Rate?
POCO M4 Pro 5G comes with a 90Hz smart refresh rate. The display can adapt to 90Hz 60Hz and 50Hz automatically to suit the content for power efficiency depending on the content you’re consuming.
3. Can I use two 5G SIMs at one time on POCO M4 Pro 5G?
Yes, the POCO M4 Pro 5G is 5G Dual SIM Standby ready and has a Hybrid slot. Users can either use 2 SIM cards or 1 SIM card and an SD card at a time.
4. Does the POCO M4 Pro 5G have a 3.5mm headphone jack?
Yes, POCO M4 Pro 5G comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack that is hi-res certified so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.
5. Is a screen guard necessary for the POCO M4 Pro 5G?
The display comes with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 which protects the display against day-to-day scratches. You could opt for a screen guard for added protection
6. How quickly does the POCO M4 Pro 5G charge?
The POCO M4 Pro 5G comes with a massive 5000mAh battery and a 33W Pro MMT charger in the box that tops up the phone in just 60 mins!
7. Can I shoot pictures in different scenes on the POCO M4 Pro 5G?
Yes, the 50 MP primary camera with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear to create better images along with Night mode, Kaleidoscope mode, Slow motion and time-lapse video.
8. What version of Android does the POCO M4 Pro 5G have?
POCO M4 Pro 5G runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
9. Does the POCO M4 Pro 5G have a TURBO RAM booster feature?
Yes, POCO M4 Pro 5G has the turbo RAM feature that can help improve system fluidity by extending available memory when there’s enough storage up to 3GB extension of RAM varies across phone’s storage