1. What are the processor capabilities of POCO X6 Pro?
POCO X6 Pro comes with MediaTek Dimensity 8300 Ultra, which is one of the most powerful processors in the segment.
2. What is the AnTuTu score of POCO X6 Pro?
- POCO X6 Pro showcases a remarkable AnTuTu score of more than 1.4 Million.
3. What is Wild Boost 2.0 on POCO X6 Pro?
Wild Boost 2.0 gaming feature on POCO X6 Pro is a series of complex software and hardware optimizations to deliver top notch gaming experience.
4. Does POCO X6 Pro come with HyperOS?
Yes, POCO X6 Pro comes with the latest and much awaited HyperOS out of the box.
5. Does the POCO X6 Pro have a cooling system?
Yes, the POCO X6 Pro comes with a large 5000mm² Stainless Steel Vapor Chamber which helps in keeping the phone cool even during extended gaming sessions.
6. What are the screen capabilities of POCO X6 Pro?
POCO X6 Pro features a vibrant 120Hz AMOLED 1.5K Display (2712 x 1220) that delivers an unparalleled visual and gaming experience, showcasing a stunning array of over 68 billion colors.
7. What is the Screen-to-body ratio of POCO X6 Pro?
- POCO X6 Pro stands out in its segment with ultra-thin bezels, featuring an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 94.27%.
8. What is PWM Dimming in POCO X6 Pro?
- PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation. POCO X6 Pro's High-frequency 1920Hz PWM Dimming helps to reduce screen flickering at low brightness levels and minimizes eye strain resulting in a comfortable viewing experience.
9. Does POCO X6 Pro support Dolby Vision®?
Yes, POCO X6 Pro supports not only Dolby Vision® but also HDR10+ content and Adaptive HDR.
10. What is a 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate on POCO X6 Pro?
POCO X6 Pro comes with a 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate. The display can adapt to 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, and 30Hz, automatically to suit the content for power efficiency depending on the content the user is consuming.
11. Does the POCO X6 Pro come equipped with a fingerprint scanner?
Yes, the POCO X6 Pro incorporates an in-display fingerprint scanner, marking its debut in the POCO product lineup. Users can also measure the heart rate with the help of it.
12. How much time does the POCO X6 Pro take to charge?
POCO X6 Pro comes with a 5000mAh battery and a 67W Turbo charger in the box, which charges 100% in up to 41 minutes.
13. What are the camera capabilities of the POCO X6 Pro?
POCO X6 Pro features a triple camera setup that consists of a 64MP main camera with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. Also, it comes with a 16MP front camera for amazing selfie shots.
14. What is OIS?
OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) helps to capture shake-free and stable videos. It also helps in capturing stable and blur-free images, especially during low-light and night scenarios.
15. What are the speakers available on the POCO X6 Pro?
POCO X6 Pro comes with a dual stereo setup along with support for Dolby Atmos®, hi-res audio, and hi-res audio wireless making it a perfect multimedia powerhouse with immersive stereo sound.
16. How many 5G bands does POCO X6 Pro have?
POCO X6 Pro has 14 5G bands.
17. Can I use two 5G SIMs at one time on POCO X6 Pro?
Yes, POCO X6 Pro is 5G Dual SIM Dual Standby ready.
18. What are the measurements of POCO X6 Pro?
POCO X6 Pro boasts dimensions of 160.45mm x 74.34mm x 8.25mm (Height*Width*Thickness) and a feather-light weight of 186g.
19. Does the Vegan Leather variant of POCO X6 Pro also have the same measurements?
- The Yellow Vegan Leather variant adds a slight extra thickness of 0.10mm and 4g in weight.
20. Does POCO X6 Pro support NFC?
- Yes, POCO X6 Pro supports NFC, enhancing user convenience by enabling various contactless interactions and simplifying connectivity with other devices and services.