X5 Pro 5G
M6 Pro 5G
Where to buy
Where to buy
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the processor capabilities of POCO F5 5G?
POCO F5 5G debuts the Snapdragon® 7+ Gen 2 in India, which is the most powerful processor in the Snapdragon 7-series to date and has a similar architecture to the Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1.
2. What is the AnTuTu score of POCO F5 5G?
The POCO F5 5G showcases a remarkable 969,903 AnTuTu score.
3. What is Hyperboost Gaming?
Hyperboost gaming is a series of software & hardware optimizations for top-notch gaming using FEAS 2.2 (Frame Energy Aware Scheduler), a Dedicated 5 GHz Wifi Antenna, and a 10x Super Resolution Touch.
4. What is Xfinity Pro AMOLED Display on POCO F5 5G?
Xfinity Pro AMOLED Display on POCO F5 5G is a large 6.67" FHD+ Display with 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate. It's a 12-bit display with support for Dolby Vision and high-frequency 1920 Hz PWM Dimming.
5. What is PWM Dimming in POCO F5 5G?
POCO F5 5G's High-frequency 1920Hz Pulse Width Modulation Dimming helps to reduce screen flickering at low brightness levels and minimizes eye strain resulting in a comfortable viewing experience.
6. Does POCO F5 5G support Dolby Vision?
Yes, POCO F5 5G supports not only Dolby Vision but also HDR10+ content and Adaptive HDR.
7. What is a 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate on POCO F5 5G?
The POCO F5 5G display can adapt to 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, and 30Hz automatically to suit the content for power efficiency depending on the content the user is consuming.
8. How much time does the POCO F5 5G take to charge?
POCO F5 5G comes with a 5000mAh battery and a 67W Turbo charger in the box, which charges 50% in 12 minutes.
9. What are the camera capabilities of the POCO F5 5G?
POCO F5 5G features a triple camera setup that consists of a 64MP main camera with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. It comes with a 16MP front camera for amazing selfie shots.
10. What is OIS?
OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) helps to capture shake-free and stable videos. It also helps in capturing stable and blur-free images, especially during low-light and night scenarios.
11. What are the additional features of the Camera of POCO F5 5G?
The POCO F5 5G comes with 2x Lossless In-sensor Zoom which helps capture clear and detailed clicks and a Film Camera which provides 7 film camera modes to personalize photos and give an extra edge.
12. Does the POCO F5 5G have any cooling system?
Yes, the POCO F5 5G comes with a large 3725mm² Vapor Chamber coupled with 14-layered graphite cooling. The Vapor Chamber comes with diversion grooves which improves the heat dissipation capacity.
13. What are the speakers available on the POCO F5 5G?
POCO F5 5G comes with a dual stereo setup along with support for Dolby Atmos, hi-res audio, and hi-res audio wireless making it a perfect multimedia powerhouse with immersive stereo sound.
14. Can I use my wired headphones with POCO F5 5G?
Yes, the POCO F5 5G comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
15. Does POCO F5 5G have a fingerprint sensor?
Yes, POCO F5 5G has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
16. How many 5G bands does POCO F5 5G have?
POCO F5 5G has 12 5G bands, namely n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78.
17. Can I use two 5G SIMs at one time on POCO F5 5G?
Yes, the POCO F5 5G is 5G Dual SIM Dual Standby ready.
18. What are the dimensions of POCO F5 5G?
POCO F5 5G comes with dimensions of 161.11mm x 74.95mm x 7.98mm (Height*Width*Thickness) and a weight of just 181g.
See more answered questions (