X5 Pro 5G
X6 5G Pro 5G
M6 Pro 5G
Where to buy
Where to buy
Frequently Asked Questions
How can POCO Pods be paired with any device?
Open the case lid and ensure earbuds' light blinks.
Turn on device Bluetooth.
For Android: Click on the Google Fast Pair pop-up to pair.
Others: Find "POCO Pods" in Bluetooth list, click to pair.
2. How does Google Fast Pair function on POCO Pods?
Google Fast Pair facilitates initial pairing of POCO Pods. Open the case lid, ensure buds are in pairing mode. Android device will show Fast Pair notification. Tap "Connect" to proceed..
3. How are POCO Pods charged?
POCO Pods can be charged by placing them in the charging case with a Type-C port. When charging, the case's light indicator shows a constant white light.
4. How can the battery level of POCO Pods be checked?
Ensure that POCO Pods are paired with the smartphone.
Access Bluetooth Settings on the smartphone.
The battery level of POCO Pods will be displayed next to its name in the list of paired devices.
5. Is a charging cable included in the POCO Pods box? If so, what is the charging type?
No. The package doesn't include it, but any Type-C cable can be used for charging.
6. Does POCO Pods have Environmental Noise Cancelation feature?
Yes. POCO Pods are equipped with Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC), enabling users to indulge in their music without any disturbances from the surrounding noise.
7. What is the IP rating of the POCO Pods?
POCO Pods come with an IPX4 rating making them sweat-proof and water-resistant.
8. What is the Bluetooth version on POCO Pods?
POCO Pods are equipped with one of the latest Bluetooth v5.3 (BLE) technology.
9. How can various controls on POCO Pods be used?
To answer an incoming call, double-tap the ear-touch areas of the earbuds.
To decline an incoming call or end an ongoing call, triple-tap the ear-touch areas of the earbuds.
While listening to music:
To play/pause music, double-tap the ear-touch areas.
To switch to the next track, triple-tap the ear-touch areas
10. How can Low Latency mode be enabled or disabled on POCO Pods?
To activate Low Latency Mode, long-press both earbuds for 1.5 seconds when out of the case.
To disable it, place them back in the case and close the lid.
11. Is POCO Pods compatible with both Android and iOS devices?
- Yes, POCO Pods are compatible with Android 8 & above and iOS devices.
See more answered questions (