1. What are the processor capabilities of POCO X6?
POCO X6 is equipped with the robust Snapdragon® 7s Gen 2 Processor, providing enhanced performance for various tasks such as seamless multitasking, swift app execution, and efficient power management.
2. What are the screen capabilities of POCO X6?
POCO X6 features a vibrant 120Hz AMOLED 1.5K Display that delivers an unparalleled visual and gaming experience, showcasing a stunning array of over 68 billion colors.
3. What is PWM Dimming in POCO X6?
PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation. POCO X6's High-frequency 1920Hz PWM Dimming helps to reduce screen flickering at low brightness levels and minimizes eye strain resulting in a comfortable viewing experience.
4. Does POCO X6 support Dolby Suite?
Yes, POCO X6 supports both Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos®.
5. What is a 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate on POCO X6?
POCO X6 comes with a 120Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate. The display can adapt to 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, and 30Hz automatically to suit the content for power efficiency depending on the content the user is consuming..
6. Does POCO X6 come with screen protection?
The POCO X6 display comes with Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® which protects the display against day-to-day scratches.
7. Does the POCO X6 come equipped with a fingerprint scanner?
Yes, the POCO X6 incorporates an in-display fingerprint scanner, marking its debut in the POCO product lineup.
8. What are the camera capabilities of the POCO X6?
POCO X6 features a triple camera setup that consists of a 64MP main camera with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. Also, it comes with a 16MP front camera for amazing selfie shots.
9. What is OIS?
OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) helps to capture shake-free and stable videos. It also helps in capturing stable and blur-free images, especially during low-light and night scenarios.
10. How much time does the POCO X6 take to charge?
POCO X6 comes with a 5100mAh battery and a 67W Turbo charger in the box, which charges up to 53% in just 15 minutes.
11. Can I use my wired headphones/ earphones with POCO X6?
Yes, POCO X6 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your wired headphones/ earphones with the phone.
12. What are the dimensions of POCO X6?
The dimensions of POCO X6 are 161.15mm x 74.24mm x 7.98mm (Height*Width*Thickness) and its weight is only 181g.
13. How many 5G bands does POCO X6 have?
POCO X6 has 10 5G bands.
14. Can I use two 5G SIMs at one time on POCO X6?
Yes, POCO X6 is 5G Dual SIM Dual Standby ready.
15. How many memory variants does POCO X6 have?
POCO X6 comes in 3 variants - 8+256GB, 12+256GB and 12+512GB.